The Progressive International Motorcycle Show (IMS)has released its 2018-2019 show season schedule, with stops in seven leading motorcycle markets nationwide.
The tour dates and cities are:
- Long Beach, CA: November 16-18, 2018, Long Beach Convention Center
- New York, NY: November 30 – December 2, 2018, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Dallas, TX: January 4-6, 2019, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center NEW DATE
- Cleveland, OH: January 25-27, 2019, I-X Center
- Minneapolis, MN: February 1-3, 2019, Minneapolis Convention Center NEW DATE
- Washington D.C.: February 8-10, 2019, Walter E. Washington Convention Center NEW DATE
- Chicago, IL: February 15-17, 2019, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center NEW DATE
In addition to displays of the latest models from the major manufacturers, the IMS will feature:
Shift and Adventure Out! retail spaces
Shift, designed for the rider interested in products that are functional and high performance with an emphasis on design and style, will feature a highly curated selection of brands, immersive activations and entertainment including tastings, craft artisans and do-it-yourself customizations. REV’IT will return to Shift again this year, featuring protective motorcycle gear that combines performance and style.
Adventure Out!, created for attendees to learn, explore and share the adventure of life on two wheels, will host more robust content with an expanded lineup of speakers, favorite rides and destinations, well-known travelers, product specialists, exhibitors and sponsors.
NEW! DIY programs and experts in the Marketplace area
The new content will include tech talks, how-to programs for doing your own maintenance and customizing your bike, winterizing and product-use training.
More details and attractions will be announced as dates draw closer.
Tickets for the 2018-2019 Progressive International Motorcycle Show will go on sale Thursday, September 6. For more information, visit motorcycleshows.com.